07 March, 2011

Juliana's Giraffe Hat

Ever since I first started learning to knit, I had it in my mind that I wanted to make something giraffe themed for my husband's youngest sister.  She is rather giraffe obsessed, and as her birthday was drawing near, I decided that I wanted to make her a giraffe hat!  I searched the internet for free patterns, and after weeks of coming up with nothing, I finally decided to invent a pattern myself.

This is how it came out:

I am pretty sure she likes it! ^_^

This was made with Caron Simply Soft Chocolate (9934) and Sunshine (9755), white buttons, green buttons, scrap chocolate and sunshine yarn bits for fiberfill, and a lot of time and love.  The pattern is coming soon.

Click here for the PDF!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE IT!

    Good job on the creation! :)

    ReplyDelete